Friday 8 April 2016

Order of The Orchidarion by J.D. Lexx

REVIEWED BY Tam Tam

Order of the Orchidarion (A Crimson Confession Novella)Order of the Orchidarion by J.D. Lexx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Christine has been in love with Dr. Mitchell as long as she can remember. When she was eighteen she began an apprenticeship working with this world class orchid master. She only knew him as a lonely widower and was determined to break this protective exterior and see what was underneath.

"the girl who once stood powerless at his whim now blossomed from the awkward angles of youth into the curves of a more compelling distraction. All the while, he challenged me to constantly tighten my technique while I dared him to loosen his."

On her 21st birthday Christine decided she has waited long enough. But Dr. Mitchell wants to see if she can pass the test of the Orchidarion.

"Get it wrong, he continued, his warm breath brushing past my ear, and I take what I want".

This short story was my favorite so far. It was intense, erotic and very sexy.

View all my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...