Wednesday 27 April 2016

Perfect: Book 4 by N.M. Catalano




REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Perfect: Book 4 (Evolution/Stranger)Perfect: Book 4 by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am in total awe of NM Catalano's writing. It is phenomenal! I could not wait for the release of "PERFECT"! I fell for Brian in "Kink" and could not wait to read his story.
Brian is a hot-blooded male that has the ladies swooning after him and wanting to be with him. He has been satisfied with it until now. He feels that his life is missing something. A few of his friends are settling down and he wants to find his soul mate. Brian meets Brooke and sparks fly. Brooke is a marine biologist, that has both beauty and brains. She knows Brian's type, so she is on guard. Brian never backs down and his sights are set on making Brooke his.
This story is incrediable. It is beautifully written and has some twists and turns that keep you turning the pages. There is one hell of an ending. Make sure to keep those tissues handy because you're gonna need them. I highly recommend this story. It is a "must read". I am anxiously awaiting the next book of this series.
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews








No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...