Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

The Game Plan (Game On, #3)The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ethan. Seconds. (His firsts belong to my pal that recommended the book).

I'm revelling in the goodness that is this book. Initially it was the cover that drew me in but the words took over from the first few pages. Ethan 'Dex' was a lead a little different than others. He is described so perfectly in a way that fits the gorgeousness on the cover; big, very big, bearded but a kind and truly gentle man. I have to admit being swept of my feet in a literary sense. Ethan is a patient man and he's been waiting for Fi in many ways. Fi was also a great character, a bit of a spitfire, not desperately committed or consistent but she's a little bowled over by Dex too. These two, their lives, their time together was able to make me 'feel' alongside them.

The story wasn't utterly unique and but told through the eyes of these two characters that had depth, it felt fresh. There were some fun twists and some seriously steamy moments. The writing flowed so that I felt lost in the book.

I have read these out of order, but I am now chasing catching up with book two, hoping it will be as wonderful.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R3TWAM44DB6CJ1/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B016TW5PV6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...