Friday 8 April 2016

Two Way Glass by J.D. Lexx

REVIEWED BY Tam Tam

Two-Way Glass (A Crimson Confession Novella)Two-Way Glass by J.D. Lexx
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I give this 3.5 stars

Morgan has just received a promotion at his law office. This means he has a new office on the 52nd floor. This office has a great view...when you work late at night. Little did he know what the perks of this new office would entail, an after hours voyeuristic treat every evening.

"Coming to a stop in the center of the window to place herself on display, she slowly reached out to acknowledge my presence."

The details of his day to day is very minor because the true story is the journey this woman takes him on every evening.

"She had me eating out of her hand. And she was eating it up."

What happens when the show is over and she signals to him "Now. You."?

I was entertained with this erotic short story. I thought this story was unique and sexy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...