Sunday 17 April 2016

Your Captivating Love by Layla Hagen



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard
Your Captivating Love (The Bennett Family Book 2)Your Captivating Love by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the perfect weekend read, where you can curl up and lose yourself in a really good book. I enjoyed this book and the characters even more than book one and I think that's because I engaged with Logan and Nadine more on an emotional level. The lead males in this series so far, are not bad boys, these are men with maturity and integrity but realistic all the same. I have to say I find this a refreshing change, I like a bad boy like most readers but I enjoy diversity.

Logan was just a compelling character, a bit of a fantasy man to be honest. I'd probably conjure him up if I could. He was a charmer with a fun side and a quick tongue.

" I can't own up to believing in true love without my masculinity suffering a downgrade."

Nadine was new to San Fran and through her friend Ava was brought into the Bennett family goodness. I love this family and I'm looking foreword to some of the other Bennetts because they are hugely different in personality.

This was just the perfect beach, easy reading story that felt fulfilling. Whilst this can be read as a standalone, they are better enjoyed in order, so that you can follow the side characters and their stories. I am particularly looking forward to more about Pippa and some of the twins.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...