Monday 30 May 2016

Deadly Hallows by Taylor Henderson


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Deadly Hallows (The Dead Ringer Series Book 1)Deadly Hallows by Taylor Henderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Firstly, I noticed that this book is in the category of Romantic Suspense, I would consider it more in the Mystery as there wasn't very much romance in this story line. It follows the life of a young girl in high school, who doesn't agree with the police findings of the body they found in the neighbouring woods. She takes it on herself, with the help of the victims brother Mason, to see if they can prove his sister didn't commit suicide. What they come across, is more than they bargained for, and opens up a pandora's box with a lot of twists and turns.

These two authors have a great working relationship it seems, as I wouldn't know it was written by two people by the writing. The story in itself was good, and I enjoy reading youth books, whether it be a romance, mystery or paranormal but I felt that this book had too many inconsistencies. I noted some of the story line was unbelievable, especially her mother's decision 15 years prior. Without giving away any spoilers, there were other parts to the story line that a more mature reader would find questionable, some things didn't feel authentic.

I received a copy for an honest review.
Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...