Monday 2 May 2016

Mister O by Lauren Blakely


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Mister OMister O by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mr O by Lauren Blakely

When I read and left a review for Big Rock, I mentioned that my fingers were crossed for Nick to get a book and for Harper to get a book. Never did I think that Blakely would put the two together and deliver such a fantastic and steamy story!

Nick Hammer, the delicious Mr O himself, is a nerdy, sexy, dirty-talking cartoonist with his own late-night show and he's got feelings for his best friends little sister, Harper. Harper is a magician (LOVED that!) who happens to be clueless in the art of men and dating and who is rendered stupid when confronted with men she's attracted to. Who can she ask to be her tutor and give her dating lessons but Nick? They're friends, comfortable with each other, and neither one has any expectations of something greater coming from these lessons. Or do they?! Watching their relationship develop was so enjoyable: there was lots of humor, plenty of sexual tension, and sexy texts galore. In short, it was fantastic!

I'm loving this series immeasurably. You can absolutely read the books on their lonesome, but considering Big Rock was one of my top two reads of 2015, I strongly urge you to read that first - the characters interconnect and frankly, I adore Charlotte and Spencer. Blakely writes brilliantly and uproariously from the male POV and I'm eager to see what Wyatt's story will entail.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R2O6WZCSO4G32/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...