Wednesday 18 May 2016

Thirty-Six and a Half Motives by Denise Grover Swank


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

Thirty-Six and a Half Motives (Rose Gardner Mystery, #9)Thirty-Six and a Half Motives by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh My Stars and Garters!!!!! What a Finale!!!!!

If you have been a fan of the Rose Gardner Series, or a DGS fanatic like me, you are not going to want to miss this 9th book in the series. Everything is wrapped up for us in this instalment. We get so many answers, it's like a cheats book. So much happens with twists and turns, I could not put it down for the life of me.

This book starts only five days after the last one finished. And poor Rose is still reeling from Mason needing to take some time to process all that he learnt in Thirty-Five. But unfortunately she hasn't the luxury of curling up in bed and giving herself a huge pity party, there are deadlines to meet. The other characters all have major parts in this conclusion, some I predicted, but honestly, most will give you a gasp reaction. We finally get the insight of Violet's secret, Neely Kate has some sole searching to do, Skeeter, or as I will now be calling him, James takes on a new partner. Joe learns some amazing family secrets and Mason will stop at nothing to protect Rose.

There is not too much more that I can add, without giving away any spoilers. Did Denise do a good job on this completion, of course! Are you going to be happy with the outcomes, most certainly. Am I going to read the new series, The Rose Gardner Investigations, hell yes! Thank you Denise for creating a character that has developed so well over the last nine books (plus novellas), thank you for not completely closing off Rose to us, and producing a new and fun series for her and Neely Kate. And thank you for allowing us the chance to dream with Rose. One of my favourite all time series that I am going to read again and again and again. <3 br="">

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...