Tuesday 3 May 2016

Watching From The Shadows by Samantha A. Cole


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Watching From the Shadows (Trident Security Book 5)Watching From the Shadows by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 5 in the Trident Security Series and what an awesome series it is!

I actually think each book could stand on it's own but I don't think you'd actually realize how great of a series it is without reading the books in order as one of the best things about this series is you revisit all the characters in each book and you see how their lives are progressing along.

Marco's story is book 5. We are re-introduced to Harper, who was his deceased sister Nina's best friend. They have known each other for years and acted on that attraction when they were both grieving. Marco has made it very clear because of his past that he isn't husband/father material.

I'm not going to say too much about what goes on in the book because I get so caught up that I will give out spoilers. I will say that this book has everything that your could want in a book, the relationship dynamics, the sizzling sex, the intrigue, the suspense (seriously there was a part in this book that I was sitting on the edge of my seat trying to get to the ending faster saying 'OMG, OMG') and a surprise BDSM factor for Marco that just proves Harper is his perfect match.

I love how the Trident Security Men don't put up with each other's crap and when one of them is doing stupid stuff or thinking stupid stuff they call them on it. What a great close knit group this is.

I always think when I finish a book in this series that this series can't get any better and then the next book comes out and it does!

View all my reviews


Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/reviews/watching-from-the-shadows-samantha-a-cole/1123708608?ean=9781532792038#reviews-header

Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...