Tuesday 14 June 2016

All That Glisters by CJ. Fallowfield


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


All That GlistersAll That Glisters by C.J. Fallowfield
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read CJ Fallowfield book Temptress and I loved it. I have been eagerly awaiting All that Glisters.

Hunter is a manwhore and all the ladies he has met are more than happy to drop there panties for him. That is until he meets Coco. He is determined that he wants Coco.

Coco has just interviewed for a designer position at a high end jewelry store. She has her own business doing it and was recommended to apply for it by the owner's wife. She meets Hunter on her way out. He is arrogant, cocky and sexiest guy she ever met. She knows his type and refuses to be his next conquest. When she accepts the job finds out that he is her new boss.

I loved the banter between these character's. I love that Coco is a strong willed girl and knows her self worth. At first Hunter came off as an arrogant jerk but he redeemed himself. I loved that Coco's best friends from Temptress was also in this one as well. This story is funny, emotional and steamy. A great combination and a "must" read. I will be watching out for the next release by CJ Fallowfield.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...