Tuesday 21 June 2016

Billionaire Undaunted: The Billionaire's Obsession~Zane by J.S. Scott


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Billionaire Undaunted: The Billionaire's Obsession ~ ZaneBillionaire Undaunted: The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Zane by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am a one clickaholic when it comes to the Billionaire series by this Author. I don't even read the blurb. If it's up on pre order, I click. I have been hooked since the series began with Simon Hudson in The Billionaire's Obsession. Oh yeah, he's mine. I get completely lost in these books and this one is no different. It's a brand new story filled with love, romance, sex, danger, super intense moments. Is it just me or are these books becoming more wicked? wickedly good of course but you know what I mean. There is more danger, more intensity. I always say, 'God, I loved that book' and then another comes out and I keep thinking it's better than the last one when in reality they are all brilliantly done, it's just a new story with new characters we have been dying to read about.

Zane Colter a man that doesn't give up and thankfully he never gave up on Ellie. Zane is not only Ellie's hero, he's mine and probably many more readers feel the same way. The guy could claim me any day of the week. I know, I'm already spoken for with Simon but hey, he has Kara. Anyways moving on. This story I found it to be very emotional. There were times when my heart almost broke for Ellie and Chloe even Zane. The struggles of moving forward after everything that has happened to them is hard to overcome. Zane is not about to give up, he will do anything for Ellie to be happy and feel safe once again.

Just when you think life can be good again given time and help from support of family and friends life throws another curve ball at Ellie and the Colter family. It's a very intense situation to say the least. Zane fears the worst that Ellie will put herself in danger. Tate and Marcus hatch a plan that no one wants to be left out of. All for one and one for all.

Imagine having all the alpha males in one room. It makes my skin tingle, LOL!! Sorry I just can't help it, as much as I was drawn into the story and bad things were happening, I couldn't help but think boy I would love to be in that room right now with all those hot, strong alpha men. One thing you can always guarantee with the Billionaire's they know how to claim a woman. They will not rest until the words 'you are mine' are spoken. The billionaire series completely blows me away every time. I am so thankful that I started this amazing journey.

Thank you Author J.S Scott for another fabulous read. You have developed your characters so well I feel like they are a part of my life, or is that wishful thinking? Either way as always I look forward to the next instalment.

I highly recommended to all lovers of Romance. If you haven't ever read a book by this Author then you are seriously missing out. Thousands and I mean thousands of readers sit in anticipation for a new release and it's worth every waiting day.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...