Wednesday 29 June 2016

Hand Me Down by Christen Gillan

REVIEWED By Tam Tam

Hand Me DownHand Me Down by Christen Gillan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars
This book was fantastic. I cannot believe this is her debut novel. I really, really enjoyed it. The plot was imaginative and the characters in it were so well-developed. It immediately had me in Kate's shoes and feeling all of her emotions and helplessness at times. Kate was a great, unique character that was so relatable and likeable because she was a balance of strength and openness.

Kate finds herself in an odd situation wondering what the right thing to do is and if she should go with her heart or her head, regardless of the consequences. The dynamics of her family and her sister was something most can relate to full of love, guilt,and drama that just added to the story and didn't distract the reader from the main tale of Kate and her ex-brother-in-law.

I am looking forward to reading more from Christen. I loved the characters in this book so much that I would love to see more of Kate and Alex and even some sister Jenny drama.

View all my reviews

Amazon review link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...