Wednesday 22 June 2016

My Dirty Detour by Grace Risata



REVIEWED BY 

My Dirty Detour

it was amazing

This is the first book I have read by this author and I really love the way she writes in this book.

I felt I was right there when Violet was giving the guys a hard time. Violet character is absolutely hilarious. When she first meets Rocky and Sergio you can tell she's terrified and uneasy but she doesn't let that show and gives as good as she gets.

I also really liked how the characters Dmitry, Irina, Vasily, Sergio, Rocky are their own 'family' and it's funny how they play off each other and have each other's backs. I like how the author has described the characters so that you really know who they are. We know that Sergio is a player and that Irina wears the pants in Vasily and hers relationship. Dmitry is very quiet but you know without a doubt if you only had to chose one he's the one you'd pick to have your back.

Because of Rocky's background he's unused to having his orders questioned and has a hard time dealing with Violet and her attitude. It's not long before he softens up and goes to extreme measures to protect Violet from the repercussions of his past.

At the end of the book this 'family' bands together to have Rocky's back and to protect Violet.

This book had many, many laugh out loud moments. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The only thing I had a hard time with was wanting to skip ahead because this is a long book to see how it ended but I refrained myself and glad I didn't but the anticipation just about killed me.

Great Job, Author Grace Risata!
1 like ·  ∙ flag




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...