Wednesday 8 June 2016

Oleah Chronicles: Justice by Michelle Johnson


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Oleah Chronicles: JusticeOleah Chronicles: Justice by Michelle Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oleah Chronicles: Justice
Michelle Johnson

Justice begins right were Truth left us. Angel is desperately trying to come up with a plan to save Julie.

Justice is full of action and emotion. The story moves steadily and is definitely a page turner. Angel has plenty of growing up to do fast. Her parents and other Oleah are training her as quickly as possible. I think her emotional ups and downs are to be expected of a high school age young lady. She and Zander's relationship is young and sweet, even though he is a pretty old being (snicker). Sindrell is an evil and clever character and I like the sinister nature she adds to the story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


All the characters are well developed and interesting. I am partial to Coral's character. Justice has plenty of amusing banter along with the drama.

Michelle has done another great job of writing an exciting YA paranormal that I truly enjoyed reading.

We are left with a cliffhanger and I expect that the grand conclusion to be in the next installment.
Angel, Zander and Julie have more obstacles in their future that should be another exciting read.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon UK


Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...