Tuesday 21 June 2016

Priceless by Linda Kage


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)Priceless by Linda Kage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Priceless by Linda Kage
4.5*

I've been awaiting Brandt and Sarah's story for what feels like forever and decided I would do a series reread in anticipation. You don't *need* to read the series in its entirety as each book is a complete standalone but I definitely suggest you do; it's a great series and you'll get all the background insight.

Anyway! Brandt! I feel as though I've just watched this smart-assed young boy grow up into such a warm, beautiful, gentle, generous, AMAZING man! I am so freaken proud of him. For everything he's endured and overcome, for his loyalty to his family and friends, for the deep and unwavering love he has for Sarah.

Sarah broke my heart but NOT because she's mainly confined to a wheelchair due to her Cerebral Palsy. Sarah is full of life and happiness and doesn't feel sorry for herself at all! All she wants is to have and enjoy all the experiences that other girls have had, namely boys. So who does she trust to give her those experiences but Brandt?

Honestly, this is such a beautiful friends to lovers story and I feel as though Kage treated the subject of Sarah's condition with respect. Throughout this book I laughed and I cried and enjoyed every bit of the ride. Again, I feel as though I've watched these two characters mature and grow and it's been beautiful to see.

I loved that we got a glimpse at Colton and can't wait for his story!

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...