Tuesday 21 June 2016

Ready For Flynn, Part 2 by K.L. Shandwick


REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

Ready For Flynn, Part 2Ready For Flynn, Part 2 by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh boy!! I couldn't have been anymore ready to read part two of 'Ready for Flynn'. The story continues with even more drama and honestly who knew so much could happen to one person or persons. When in the spotlight I guess that is exactly how you live your life, always having your every move watched. Privacy is definitely a thing of the past.

Valerie is older, wiser and ready to do battle with just about anyone that gets in her way. All she needs is Flynn's trust and she will take him to the top. Many things have happened and while I am not going to give you even a tiny detail, let's just say if you thought part one was good, you are going to love this. I have been shouting out and laughing out loud, quite frankly it's another book that has given me every emotion possible, anger, sadness, happiness, excitement. Just when you think everything is going to be okay, its NOT!!

Love is a powerful emotion and as wonderful as it feels sometimes having the trust to carry on with love is one of the hardest things to do. If you have had your trust broken previously it's even harder to give. You can't just switch off your emotions as much as we think we can, doubts can creep in at the most inconvenient times. Valerie struggles with this issue almost everyday, even though Flynn will tell her how he feels, she still has niggles and doubts. Honestly I found myself wanting to give her a shake but when all said and done and I am reading what she is seeing and feeling it's hard not to feel compassion towards the life that she has led so far.

Secrets, lies and revelations are all revealed in this book but I feel there is more to come, it's far from over. Who knows what the future holds for Valerie, Flynn, Kayden even Craig and Simone. There is a whole host of characters that revolve around Flynn and the Darsin family and I don't think I will settle until I hear where each and everyone of them have settled or not in some cases.

God, Flynn sure knows how to talk dirty though. Sorry just felt the need to share that. He oozes so much sex appeal, I find it hard to sit still while reading. He just.... you know and then grrrr and you want to.... get the idea? He preforms well, ha!! okay, he can give you a mind blowing orgasm without even taking your clothes off, how's that?

Have no fear this book does not end on a cliff hanger. I am so looking forward to reading part three. Do you love Rock Romance? well this is the book for you. Don't even think about it, download because Flynn is going to take you on a seriously wild ride through every emotion you can possibly ever feel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...