Wednesday 1 June 2016

Steele by Stacy Gail



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Steele (House Of Payne, #5)Steele by Stacy Gail
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is part of the House of Pain Series. Prior to reading this book I have not read any of the other books in the series and I had no problem following along in this book. It definitely can be a stand alone.

This book captured my interest right from the start. In fact I read it straight through. I just didn't want to put it down. It was well worth the missed sleep.

Ezekiel Steele (prefers to be called Steele) works from a security company that is ahead of the House's security.

Essie Santiago, who is Twist's sister (he works in the house) and moved back to town believing she had a job with the house. She is now involved in a contest that the winner gets a job with the company.

Both Steele and Essie have scars from their past. He being wounded in action during his time in the military and Essie from having survived a severe trauma in her teens.

The author did a great job pulling you into the story. I was crying at parts, especially when Essie was reliving her trauma.

I think he knew how to get Essie to excel due his own experiences. He has her back 100%! We all need men like him!

This is the first book I have read by this author. She now has a new follower and I will be going back and reading the rest of this series.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RA9QHZL81TQFW/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...