Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Sapphire Heist by Lauren Blakely



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

The Sapphire Heist (Jewel #2)The Sapphire Heist by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Sapphire Heist by Lauren Blakely

Don't read this review or book if you've not read The Sapphire Affair! You must read that first!

This book picks up right where we finished The Sapphire Affair and Steph and Jake are now partners in un-crime. They're on a mission to recover those bad boys (the diamonds) and their own relationship is progressing swoonily.

For me this was a classic case of whodunnit! Throughout the whole book I was back and forthing on who the thief is and whether Eli is guilty or not! I was going nuts! Other characters behaved suspiciously and every time I thought I'd singlehandedly solved the crime, Blakely tossed another spanner in the mix.

Brilliant plot, lots of twists, plenty of humor. Loved this duet! I have no idea if there'll be more 'Jewel' books but there was certainly a nice setup for another.

*arc received courtesy of NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

** Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...