Sunday 3 July 2016

Black Ink by N.M. Catalano



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Black InkBlack Ink by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read all of NM Catalano's books. They are amazing. When I started seeing teaser's for the new book and read an excerpt from it. I was hooked and could not wait for it to release.

Gemma has lost everything because of her swindling ex husband. She is a brilliant lawyer and has now interviewed with the guy her husband took for over 3 million dollars. She has nothing else to lose and hopes that he will offer her a job.

Alexander offers her a job but he has a few ulterior motives. He wants to find out if she was involved in her husband's scheme and he wants her.

I loved this story. Gemma is a strong independant woman and goes after what she needs. Alexander is a business man that knows how to get what he wants. The chemistry between them is off the charts. There are many twists and turns. I was blown away by the description of the scenes. I have a feeling the next book is gonna be doozy. I am anxiously awaiting the next book.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...