Sunday 3 July 2016

Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Fly With Me (Wild Aces, #1)Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

I saw the cover and blurb for this book and thought I knew what I was getting. Hot, military read. Yes, it was both of those things but it had substance and not only that I was totally bowled over by the emotion in this book. The feels were huge and I couldn't stop the tears flowing at one point.

This book starts in Vegas, which is a somewhat familiar trope. Noah and Jordan meet and their meeting on the dance floor is quite something. Then the story pulls away from familiar tropes into something I hadn't experienced before. I'd never considered what it must be like to be dating a military person at long distance, as opposed to military wives. This was great insight.

I love that this book blew away my expectations in a good way and pulled me into a great story that just cannonballs. This is my first read by Chanel Cleeton and I'm totally hooked onto the concept of this series and await with interest the next books, especially book three.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R3A9QD53W1AJDM/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...