Sunday 3 July 2016

Jackson by Eve Jagger


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Jackson (Sexy Bastard #4)Jackson by Eve Jagger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yum. That's the first word that comes to my mind when I think of this book.

Jackson is such a serious person and very goal orientated in his life. He's not looking for a 'hook-up', he's looking for Mrs. Forever.

Skylar is the complete opposite. She just wants a hook-up and lives in the here and now. She doesn't look for tomorrow.

When first starting to read this book I couldn't decide if I liked Skylar or not. I think it was more that the way she's living life made me uncomfortable. She's almost dangerous not only to herself by others that she is with and I thought that Jackson would get hurt or get into a difficult situation. I don't think she means to be. She's just living her life to the absolute fullest. We get 'hints' that there is underlying reasons on why Skylar lives life the way she does. Once I got to know Skylar's story I realizes how strong and courageous she is.

I do think that the more Jackson is around Skylar the more he loosens up, relaxes and enjoys life more. He's one in a million.

This is the first book in the Sexy Bastard Series that I have read and had no problems getting into this book. I think it does well as stand alone but I do plan on reading the whole series and re-reading this book as characters 'revisit' and I think I'd appreciate the relationship of all the characters more.

I love books that grab a hold of you from the very beginning and this book does that.


View all my reviews


Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...