Saturday 13 August 2016

21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

21 Stolen Kisses21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

21 Stolen Kisses by Lauren Blakely

I'm really not sure what to say about this book. I had only read the blurb when the book first released and so I went into it pretty blind and I'm so glad that I did. Given that I've been devouring Blakely's RomComs at an alarming rate, I was expecting more of the light and fluffy which I didn't get. But what I did get was so so very good. I loved every single thing about this book; it was forbidden and sweet and oh so beautiful. And while it left me feeling a little melancholic throughout for reasons I can't even put name to, I absolutely loved it and felt very satisfied by the time I finished.

I skip from book boyfriend to book boyfriend daily but I believe I've found my favorite Blakely boy right here with Noah. Oh my god, he's just perfection. An absolute sweetheart; from his work ethic to his treatment of and love for Kennedy. He just adored and treasured her and frankly, I adore him. Kennedy herself was a pretty interesting and complex character that I won't say too much about. She's a little lost and I felt deeply sorry for her but her attitude and actions were on point.

All in all, this felt very different to Blakely's previous books and style but do not let that deter you. 21 Stolen Kisses is perfection and is a book I definitely recommend.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2XKD7S6KZ1UDK/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...