Wednesday 10 August 2016

All Tyed Up by Julia Harlow


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

All Tyed UpAll Tyed Up by Julia Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to start with this review. I was so drawn into this book that it was really hard to put down and even though it got the ending I wanted I just wanted the book to continue on.

Isabel Beachwood lost her job due to a merger and is having to move out of her beloved house in with her stepsister, Ellen. In the process of moving she sells her table. Ty Griffin shows up to purchase her table. He is immediately intrigued by Isabel and makes meeting her again happen. The 2nd meeting didn't go as planned.

Moving in with her sister brings up a lot of past insecurities and heartache for Isabel. While reading what she had gone through I was crying for her. It really touched an accord with me as my step dad was the same way, except I didn't have the added stress of bullying stepsisters. When you go through that growing up it does affect you for the rest of your life.

Isabel has a very hard time accepting that she is actually good enough Ty. Her struggles are very real and very well written in this story.

I really liked the fact that her sister was very upfront and acknowledged how she treated Ellen and why she thought she did it. I think that was very healing for both Isabel and Ellen.

As the story goes along you think things are going to be happily ever after for Ty and Isabel and then someone or something hampers that. It got to be pretty intense at one point I was thinking "Please leave this poor girl alone, hasn't she been through enough. She deserves a happy ending". Julia pulls a reader in that heavily into the book. It's awesome!

I can't say enough good things about this book or the way it was written!


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...