Friday 26 August 2016

Black Ink: Part ll by N.M. Catalano



REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Black Ink: Part IIBlack Ink: Part II by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In Black Ink Part II, the plot thickens. The web of corruption is expanded and I got a glimpse of things to come in Alexander's battle to save his empire and Gemma. It appears Gemma's soon-to-be ex has dug her a deep hole.

Gemma maintains her strength which is important to me, especially in an alpha male relationship. She may submit in the bedroom, but that is pretty much the only place.

Alexander is much more than meets the eye and I like him more all the time. He is always hot, but as the layers peel away, I really like him.




NM has done a great job in developing these characters from the first book. There is a bit of a cliffy and I am looking forward to book 3 to see what happens and who is behind all of this! I have my suspicions but have no doubt NM will surprise me.

Hot sex, mystery and espionage. Great read!

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...