Tuesday 30 August 2016

Booty Camp Dating Service by Debra Anastasia



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Booty Camp Dating ServiceBooty Camp Dating Service by Debra Anastasia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Booty Camp Dating Service by Debra Anastasia

We meet the lovely, special-needs teacher, Hazel in the prologue of this book, where she tells her boyfriend she loves him following a toe-curling...ahem...session. He exits stage left after that proclamation and the good times begin but not before Hazel swears to herself that she'll never tell another man she loves him. She's then convinced by her best friend Claire to join her in handing over $1000 to Booty Camp Dating Services to find her a perfect match. Aaaaaand enter Wolf. Wolf is the behind-the-scenes owner of BCDS and is the first male to have inherited the matchmaking gene from his mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and likely many before her. He is however, the first to make money from the special gift.

This book was soooooooo much fun to read! As sorry as I felt for Hazel, Anastasia still managed to have me holding back a snort (or three) in that prologue and it continued throughout the book. The characters are fun and funny and flawed and in all honestly, as much as I loved them, I could've given them a bloody good shaking to sort them out. I really loved the secondary characters too; I love that both Wolf and Hazel had genuinely good friends who cared. There was no need for the bitchy friends who add drama because Wolf and Hazel managed to create quite a bit of drama between themselves! I'm not normally a huge fan of back-and-forthing but in this case it really worked for me and it was a pleasure to read.

I really enjoyed this and highly recommend if you like a good, sexy, laugh-out-loud RomCom filled with the most ridiculously hilarious one-liners around.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...