Wednesday 17 August 2016

Bossman by Vi Keeland


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

BossmanBossman by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG what can I say about BOSSMAN!! The Chase is finally OVER!

This story was so EPICALLY written that once I started I couldn’t put the book down.
Vi has an ability to grab the reader, put them through a wringer, send them to another dimension and then spit them out! LMAO
Ok that sounded a bit like a Tornado, but in all honesty I read this book whilst I was on holiday sitting by the pool enjoying a Margarita, and several times I got looks from fellow sunbathers as I couldn’t help but laughing out loud and might have spat my drink a few times also.
Bossman tells the story of Reese and Chase, who after a chance encounter can’t seem to escape each other. It was one of those scenarios where you so wish you could be the heroine of Ms Keeland story.

Reese at first can’t help but feel only anger at Chase, his arrogant albeit sexy self, didn’t have the best of first impressions. However in a span of minutes an opportunity arises and those first impressions vanish, leaving in its place a sense of longing. Just when you thought the two had gone their separate ways lady faith throws them into the mix giving them a chance to correct the universe and embark in what I can only describe as the sweetest and funniest of romances. Chase OMG he has the best sense of humour and in spite of being a successful CEO he has more brains than attitude, but it is his “getting what you want” attitude and determination that ultimately has him “chasing" Reese even if office romances are off limits.
Chase seems so carefree and confident, but looks are so deceiving and as you read through, you soon realise that he is carrying a horrible burden and his past is about to catch up with him crashing down and breaking the last of his defences. Reese is so badass and strong she wont stop at nothing to fight for her HEA and for the man she loves.
An absolute page turner and one I would like to read over and over!! A Bestseller INDEED.

*ARC received in exchange of an honest review.

5 BIG BOSSY STARS Isalovesbooks (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...