Tuesday 9 August 2016

Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This cover is amazing and perfect!

I have read all of the Hades Hangmen books and loved them all. Every time I read one, I think this is my favorite. Here I am again...this is my favorite.

They are all dark and violent, but this one was the darkest to me. A few things came full circle and slammed me in the face.

Tillie can write a sex scene so hot it scorches the page and write a violent scene so awful the page bleeds. I can't get enough.

All these men are horrible in some way and all the women damaged in some way and they all are spectacularly amazing and strong.

Through all of the sex and violence, a joining of hands touched me more than all the other put together. The symbolism and dire need in this simply act was so poignant.

Thanks Tillie for another great book!

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/




View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...