Friday 26 August 2016

In The Shadow of Satellites by Amanda Dick


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

In the Shadow of SatellitesIn the Shadow of Satellites by Amanda Dick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In the Shadow of Satellites caught me a bit by surprise. This is my first Amanda Dick read and let me tell you this is a talented lady! This story is very well written and pulls you into the grief Sian lives. My heart felt heavy with her burden.

Sian's residual physical effects from the tragedy rang true for me. I experienced her frustration, confusion and the grief. Lord the crippling grief.




Luke, with burdens of his own, is such a great guy. Yes, he is handsome, but I don't really think that matters. His patience and counsel were beautiful to read. Truly loved me some Luke.

I don't usually comment on a pet in a story, but Geezer is a strong supporting character in this book and I felt he deserved a mention. Geezer gave Sian support as only a beloved dog can do.

I'm less broken, less damaged. I'm mending."

Amanda tore me down, but slowly put me back together. In the Shadow of Satellites I would recommend to anyone looking for a heartbreaking beautiful story of love and rebirth.

Reviewed for Becky by Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews


Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...