Tuesday 9 August 2016

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

It Ends with UsIt Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't read any teasers or hype about this book. I wanted to go in blind, forming my own opinions.

Honestly, the author notes at the end touched me as much or more than the story itself.

Lily is an amazing heroine that I grew to love more as the story progressed and the last few chapters I beamed at her!! I cheered for her, pleaded with her and hurt for her.

Ryle is gorgeous and ambitious and had such a sweet side to him. I loved him at times and hated him at times and then I think I kind of love/hated him all the time.

Atlas. Well first off what an awesome name! Loved Atlas from the start and just grew to love him more. What a resilient amazing man.

Colleen made me look inside a reality that I didn't really want to look at but so glad I did. It Ends With Us, is such a personal story and a learning experience. It showed me a side of life I am personally unfamiliar with but understand so much better through her words.



Is this my favorite Colleen book, no probably not. But it is an amazing story that needed to be told and Colleen has expertly done that. Hats off lady, another great book.

Reveiwed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...