Wednesday 10 August 2016

Kicked by Celia Aaron


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

KickedKicked by Celia Aaron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kicked by Celia Aaron

This was a great college sports romance with a bit of a twist: it's the first I've come across where both main characters play on the football team.

Trent and Cordy had the beginnings of a perfect relationship two years ago and circumstances and poor decisions tore them apart before the relationship could progress. Cordy has since avoided Trent where possible but he still carries a (slightly stalkerish) torch for her. Trent gets his chance to explain himself and to try and 'get the girl' when he helps Cordy train to get a position on the team which will also give her a much-needed full scholarship.

I really enjoyed this book; the characters were well-developed and quite likeable. Trent was a real sweetheart and his present treatment of Cordy was almost adoring. Loved it! Cordy herself is just awesome; she has a lot on her plate but she's a fighter and does what she needs to without moaning about it.

As an aside, I believe there's a special place in hell for a certain secondary character. It's not often I get so angry when I'm reading but Ethan really took the cake here!

I enjoyed my first read from this author and look forward to reading more of her work.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1YGCFFXL2AGG3/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...