Wednesday 17 August 2016

Protecting Braden by Luna David


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Protecting Braden (Custos Securities, #2)Protecting Braden by Luna David
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(SOME SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK 1)

LUNA DAVID I SALUTE YOU!!

WOW this was a complete rollercoaster! I was happy, then sad, then worried, then happy again LOL you had me on the edge of my seat!.
I love seeing Authors grow as they produce their new material and I think this is the case here.
This book was complex in the way that the first book was extremely good and extremely well written and I sometimes worry when I have to read a sequel that the story wont draw me in the same way.
Well, fear not readers as this story was bigger and better (if you can make something that was already great even better).

We start this story pretty much from the nail biting ending where Braden, after being abducted by his ex-lover Eric and experiencing a horrifying ordeal, is fighting for his life and our poor Zavier is ready to blow a gasket. I wanted to scream at Luna for leaving me in such a state after the first book. I do apologise for my incessant messages asking when we were getting our second instalment.
Alas, it is here!




From the very first page the story goes full speed and steam ahead and we are transported to the most romantic and exciting story. Braden has to come to terms with the repercussions of his actions, a sense of guilt is his constant companion, not only does he have to deal with the scars and physical injuries from his ordeal but also with the emotional baggage from the abuse that he has endured.

As we follow the aftermath of Braden's abduction and what his family and friends are prepared to do for him, we cant help but fall head over heels for both characters and with the new ones introduced in this book, the McCade siblings are a force not to be reckoned with, they all have taken to Braden who is equally smitten with Zavier's family. Not only do we feel heartbroken for Bray but Zavier is the epitome of Protection. The couple have to trust each other, their instincts and their newly found feelings in order to stay alive and a step ahead of Eric who is still lurking in the shadows and more determined than ever to get Braden back.
Zavier on the other hand will stop at nothing to make sure Braden is safe, even at the cost of his own life.

A fantastic end to a wonderful story and a must read for lovers of a good MM book. Thank You Luna!

5 ASTONINSHING STARS. Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...