Saturday 13 August 2016

Puck Buddies by Tara Brown


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Puck Buddies (Roommates, #2)Puck Buddies by Tara Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Puck Buddies by Tara Brown

This was a very interesting book! I went into expecting a bit of a RomCom along the lines of Roommates but it was so much more than that. It's more a story of two lost souls trying to find themselves and build something of a relationship with each other. The story and the characters fascinated me and if I'm being honest, although I didn't like Sami and Matt much of the time, I was so intrigued by their story that I couldn't put it down. Both of these characters are so strong-willed that it could do them more damage than good and while they have A LOT to work through, I'm really eager to see how their story will pan out. Yes, there's a cliffy, but it's a tolerable one!

*Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RIVTHCTBRDLNB/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...