Friday 26 August 2016

Quake by Jacob Chance



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Quake (Quake, #1)Quake by Jacob Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kyle is PI that is hired by a wife who wants her husband investigated. When he is investigating him he falls for the man's sister Janny which he has not met yet. They literally bump into each other and sparks fly. They both have an instant attraction to each other and want to get to know each other better.

Kyle is caring, loyal and dominant. Janny is driven, loving and has some trust issues.
I loved the connection Janny and Kyle share. The scenes were described so well. I enjoyed the story and character's. I can't wait til the next book to find out what happens next.

A wonderful debut novel by Jacob Chance.


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...