Tuesday 16 August 2016

Wicked Beautiful by J.T. Geissinger



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Wicked Beautiful (Wicked Games #1)Wicked Beautiful by J.T. Geissinger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book gripped me by the very first page. I wanted to discover what caused Victoria to become the woman she is. Some would say she's ruthless, a man hater. My impression as I read along was that she was driven by something in her past and she wanted to empower women to stand up for themselves. Not to count on someone to shape your present and future. Take change of your own destiny.

Parker Maxwell is a man driver by his past as well. A very successful restaurant owner.

Victoria and Parker meet while she is dining in his restaurant. He is unexplainably drawn to her and she is planning revenge for past deeds.

I really liked that in the book we are given both Parkers and Victoria's sides of their past and present. I think it gave the book more depth and my personal thought is that it pulled me that much deeper into the story.

I also liked the other characters in the book. Victoria's best friend, Darcy, who is beyond hilarious.
Victoria's right hand woman and computer hacker, Tabby. Parker's go-to-guy, Conner. Sparks are flying between Conner and Tabby. Can't wait to see where their future goes.

This book has every aspect you could want...intrigue, romance, sizzling sex, overcoming heartbreak and humor.

I just love reading 2nd chance love stories. I consider this book a absolute must read.

View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R15W8SV4OO1E0/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...