Friday 26 August 2016

Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys, # 3)Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been my favourite so far of the series. I liked the fact that this book focuses on one of the original females of the firm, rather than a male of the team. I enjoy character transformations, particularly believable ones. Toni has been as prickly as a cactus in previous books, you know there's a story behind it, but she's not very likeable despite there being a reason. The storyline was completely unexpected in terms of its direction but I loved where it went. It was funny, a little emotional and gave me the feels. Lucky was a real guy, somewhat flawed but a man with backbone and commitment. I really enjoyed these two together and their amusing banter.

The Bourbon Street guys (male and female) are a bunch of fun characters and I've enjoyed getting to know each of them. May remained a fun addition to this story, a ditzy mess but a caring woman. Elle Casey has a way of writing that I find so easy and satisfying to then read. She's someone I keep on my radar.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1HEVWU6RGFXZ5/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...