Tuesday 9 August 2016

Your Forever Love by Layla Hagen


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Your Forever Love (The Bennett Family, #3)Your Forever Love by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a light, entertaining read that adds nicely to the Bennett series. I have been waiting for Pippa's story since she emerged in book one. Pippa is hugely likable with a great combination of strong, talented woman, sliced with some vulnerability. It was nice to see Pippa prioritise herself a bit in this book. I liked Eric, a widow with a daughter. They were a nice fit but there's sense of doom from the beginning. The main characters both had depth and I felt drawn into their stories, in addition the side characters are interesting.

This book had some predictably but I still enjoyed the read. I know what I'm getting with this series and the family continues to have potential for future stories.

The author provided a copy of this book in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3EXMQ1LWISFVB/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...