Saturday 10 September 2016

Binary Code by D.H. Sidebottom



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Binary CodeBinary Code by D.H. Sidebottom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harley is a gallery owner and a computer hacker. Harley had a traumatic past and it is coming back to haunt her. She wants revenge so she can move on.

Carter is a night club owner and a hitman. He has a job to do. He finds out who his next hit is but can't do it. He is conflicted about it. He needs time to figure out what is going on with Harley and how he can help.

This was my first book I have read of DH Sidebottom and Rebecca Sherwin. This story was a different read for me. It took a bit for me to get into story. Once I did, I grew to like the characters. I enjoyed the story because there was so many twists and turns. I also enjoyed how they described the scenes in vivid detail.

I look forward to reading more books from them.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...