Saturday 3 September 2016

Enchanted Desire by Paul Lonardo




REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Enchanted DesireEnchanted Desire by Paul Lonardo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

To enjoy this novella, you have to suspend reality and be willing to live a little fantasy for the duration. This is romantic fantasy with a Native American spin including dream walking and other sometimes unbelievable events.

I liked the characters in this short read, especially the two sisters. There was a boyfriend who was frankly a waste of space and some tragedy in the past. Kenny, the Native American Professor was something of an enigma, but a rather enticing one. I preferred his character when he was manifested in reality rather than dream. Whilst I got into the story, some elements were a little too fantastical. The story finished somewhat abruptly and I feel like I'm left a little wanting.

A copy of this short read was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3FOKCS8UF31CL/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...