Saturday 3 September 2016

IN My Arms Tonight by Sasha Clinton


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

In My Arms TonightIn My Arms Tonight by Sasha Clinton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In My Arms Tonight is a standalone, HEA, political romance.

Kat is, for the most part, a strong minded moral compass. She is respected in her field as a reporter for always "doing the right thing." Some of her life rules I felt a bit stringent, but hey, to each their own. She meets Alex, who is running for Mayor, and later gets assigned to cover the mayoral race.

Alex is a great person, doing charity work, but he and Kat are on different spectrum's politically. He wants to be the mayor to do great things for the city. I liked Alex as the hero in this story. He has a dark past but didn't let that kept him from maturing into a good man.

The epilogue was interesting and I enjoyed it and was glad it wasn't the standard HEA.

The story is fast paced. There are a few twist that keep it interesting. I struggled with a few things, but overall was a good read. I had a bit of a time connecting with Kat.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed for Becky by Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US



Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...