Friday 16 September 2016

Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton



REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard


Roman Crazy (Broads Abroad, #1)Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book hit a lot of good spots for me, Mediterranean man, Rome and the most wonderful second chance romance. The book starts in Boston but quickly moves to Rome, a place full of passion, perfect for lovers of good food, wine and romance.

The story of Avery and Marcello has a bitter start. There's already been love and betrayal but chemistry between them persists. This book narrates such growth in Avery as a woman who wants to live on her own terms and for herself. I loved her willingness to take a risk but also draw the line for her own good. Marcello was written in such a way that I couldn't resist his looks, his character and his passion. This man was passion personified and these two sizzled together. The book had some good supporting characters and I enjoyed the snapshot of Marcello's family but Avery's friend Daisy, was fabulous. I felt their friendship as a real, tangible thing.

It is no secret that I am a fan of Alice Clayton and this collaboration with Nina Bocci is truly a success. Their writing was impossible to split apart and flowed so well. I'm adding this to my favourites shelf and Marcello to my Pinterest board.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...