Wednesday 28 September 2016

Sex Machine by Marie Force



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe


Sex MachineSex Machine by Marie Force
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has the best attention grabbing first sentence ever in a book! I knew as soon as I read it that this book was going to be awesome and it did not disappoint!

I can sum Blake Dempsey up in one word "YUM". He is carrying guilt from an accident that happened in his youth. He has a lot of one night stands because of this, never letting anyone close. I wouldn't describe him as a 'player' as the women come to him. He's very upfront about it only being the one time. He's got quite the reputation for his bedroom talents. The title of the book, Sex Machine says it all.

Honey Carmichael's present is also a product of her past. A beautiful young lady who has dated just about everyone except Blake. She's heard quite a bit about Blake's talents and talks herself into taking a risk with Blake. The sex scenes are incredible and sweat worthy.

I think Blake is the only one that truly 'sees' the real Honey and vice versa. I think underneath all the heartache they unconsciously know they can heal each other. It's a matter of letting go of the past to possibly gain a much brighter future together.

I like the way the book was written from both their points of view. I think it drew me more into the story and made me connect more with the characters, get to know them on a deeper level.

This book is extremely well written. I consider it a must read. I really hope this turns into a series and we get to return to Marfa.



View all my reviews

Barnes and Noble:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...