Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Chat Room by Sharon Johnson




REVIEWED BY Kim Gray 
by Sharon Johnson

The Chat Room is my first book to read by Sharon Johnson and I found this story to be a very light hearted story about a woman looking for love, even though she didn’t really realize that is what she was doing at the time. Making a connection with someone when you never expected that to happen can be a wonderful surprise. But with that said I found this story very hard to get into, a bit unbelievable.
This was a very sweet love story with all the hearts and flowers, I just found it too sweet almost. DJ’s character seemed too good to be true, and how much and fast he shared with Sarah was just too unreal. (Unless that was the Author’s intent, then I read it wrong.) Sarah was frustrating to me, how could she just drop Matt for someone she has never met? I just found it all a bit too rushed, this was a sweet happily every after story that is every girl’s dream. I was gifted this book and in return I wanted to leave a honest review. I am leaving this one a 3 star review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...