Thursday 13 October 2016

A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner




REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere

A Love Letter to WhiskeyA Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Timing is everything. To make a relationship work, you both need to be ready and accepting. But sometimes timing is just not on your side. Obstacles are put in your way that are too large to jump over, and you need time to go around them. The question is - how many times can fate bring you together to only have another hurdle to manoeuvre. There is a fine line of timing not working and a relationship that is just plain toxic and fate coming into play - toying with you.

OMGosh! This book kept me rolling. I couldn't sit still, I had to stop and deal, wipe tears and sometimes yell - NO!!! It just felt so real - B and Jamie (Whiskey) making decisions, and mistakes, and the emotions with it all. It wasn't an easy path for these two and until the timing is right, it is a huge roller coaster that they ride. You are in for an awesome journey.

I loved B, and then I wanted to slap her. I loved Jamie, and then I wanted to punch him. But of course Kandi wrote with such conviction that I could understand their decisions and totally loved them all over again! As I am sure you will too. I was literally holding my breathe to the last drop - and beyond.

Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...