Wednesday 26 October 2016

A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

A Place in the SunA Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A Place In The Sun by RS Grey

I absolutely fell in love with Georgie when we met her in The Summer Games and was thrilled to learn we'd get her story. I thought she was one hell of a supporting character; she was fun, had exuberance, and was full of life. All such wonderful traits. She certainly carries these traits over to her own book, and adds in some determination, warmth, and a LOT of heart. If possible, I adore her even more now. Georgie has escaped from London to Italy to get away from her matchmaking mama and hopes to find love (and herself) in the beautiful seaside village of Vernazza. She has her work cut out for her with Gianluca. If you look up stubborn in the dictionary, I'm certain you'll find a picture of his deliciousness right there. He's gorgeous, grumpy, and his heart belongs to someone else. He won't allow anyone else to take space in his heart but he meets his match in Georgie.

This book was a pleasure to read. I loved the characters and their complexities and although I'm not one for angst, this book had just enough to keep me thinking and feeling so much compassion for all the characters. It's a wonderful feel-good read that had me laughing from pretty much the first chapter and that continued for much of the book (obviously, angsty moments aside). Absolutely recommend this book and although I mentioned The Summer Games earlier, this is a complete standalone so you don't need to read that first (although you should because it was fantastic!).

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3MXTG7479RPW6/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...