Wednesday 26 October 2016

Black Ink: Part lll by N.M. Catalano



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Black Ink: Part IIIBlack Ink: Part III by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In part 3 Alexander getting ready to head to China and figure out who is threatening his empire and why? He knows somehow it is connected to Gemma's ex husband that swindled 3 million dollars from him. He wants to find out who is responsible not only for himself but also to keep the woman he loves safe from harm. He will stop at nothing to bring justice to those that are behind it.

The conclusion of Black Ink part 3 is explosive. My initial reaction after I read it was "Holy crap was that intense." This story has you from the beginning and holds you captive until the end. There are so many twists and turns. There is also few instances where I screamed o my gosh no way. I was blown away by the conclusion of this series.

I highly recommend Black Ink Series and I am sure you will love it just as much as I do. I am excited to read Rico's story and a few other's that are in the works.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team


View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...