Wednesday 26 October 2016

Breeze of Life by Kirsty Dallas


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Breeze of LifeBreeze of Life by Kirsty Dallas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kirsty took something ugly, cancer, and wrote a beautiful story.

Bree is suffering silently and basically alone. Her neighbor George is a great sense of comfort and help to her but she has no one else to help her in this horrible journey.

"I had eclipsed sadness months ago and now I existed in a deep well of nothing."

She has loved Harper her whole life. He is her best friend and she his. Harper comes home and and is determined not to let her lie in bed and waste away.

"I'm not going to accept that you will die sooner rather than later. I will only accept life."

My bestie is battling breast cancer as I write this review. I felt Harper's sentiment the night she told me and held on tight. Cancer touches all of us at some point in our lives. What Harper does for Bree is lovely and so heartwarming. I shed more than one tear reading Breeze of Life as it touched me and gave me hope I was doing 1 millionth of what Harper does for my dear friend.

I am little bit in love with Harper myself. Everyone needs a Harper in their lives. I don't want to spoil the story, but it is a definite five star, shed a tear or two, make your heart swell, must read.

Bree grows so much throughout the book and learns about herself and Harper.

"You have to make the most of this life, Breeze, and live every second of it like tomorrow doesn't exist."

Good advise to us all.

A copy provided for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/


View all my reviews

Amazon US

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3PMGEVMGYYCNI/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R14LJ1KBEUMRGU/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...