Wednesday 26 October 2016

Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story by Ann Lister


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox

Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story (Sheet Music, #2)Covered In Lace: The Lacey Sheridan Story by Ann Lister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Covered In Lace is a sexy romance with a side of dark. I enjoyed Sheet Music, but liked this one even more.

Lacey is a sexy rocker chick who is comfortable in her sexuality. Never has any trouble reeling in the men until she meets her new landlord for her temporary rental cottage. Flynn seems to take no notice of her and just generally dislikes Lacey. Well, that just gives her more of a challenge.

Flynn is being dismissive of Lacey's advances for self preservation. He knows she is just the type he will fall for and he doesn't want to go down that road...again.

I loved Flynn and his overall goodness. Yes, he is good looking but he is so much more than that. Wholesome, Mr. Fix-it, Mc Hotty.

There are some dark chapters in this read that carry over from a character in Sheet Music. He is a despicable character but add depth to the story.

I got to spend some time with Annie and Michael from Sheet Music and it was good to read how they are doing.

Oh did I forget to mention the hotness that is Lacey and Flynn together? Well, it is smokin'. A tinge of BDSM, nothing to harsh.

"'I could drown in you,' he said, his voice rough against her skin."

Great read if you enjoy a female rocker romance with a bit of darkness and some hot sexy time, which by the way, I did.

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...