Wednesday 19 October 2016

Dead Man Code: A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel by R.Weir


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Dead Man Code: A Jarvis Mann Detective NovelDead Man Code: A Jarvis Mann Detective Novel by R. Weir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been looking forward to the next book in the Jarvis Mann, PI series. Even though this is part of a series I think it could easily be a stand alone.
The cases that Jarvis gets are getting more involved, more dangerous with each book. I also love that the author 'revisits' with characters from his past cases (books).

I actually read this book straight through as I could not put it down. It kept me on the edge of my seat to the very end. I absolutely love books that have me trying to figure out who did it, why they did it and what's going to happen next.

This book is full of danger and intrigue and just when I thought I had it figured out something happens and it has me rethinking everything.

The author has a way of describing things as they are happening that makes you think you are right there actually seeing them. Love it!

This book, as well as all of R Weir's books are very well written and I personally think each book just gets better.


View all my reviews

Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...