Sunday 2 October 2016

Defiance by Pamela Daniell


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Defiance (The Revelations Series Book 2)Defiance by Pamela Daniell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed book 1 Revelation and I wanted to see what was gonna happen next. I felt Jenna was gonna have a fight on her hands. She wanted to save the man she loved so she made a deal with angels. They have come to collect on their deal. Jenna is determined to fight for Dylan and not give the angels what they want.

I felt this story had a lot more action and that Jenna grew into her powers. Dylan has a huge family secret that comes out in this book. I did not see that one coming. I enjoyed Jenna fighting for her man. It just shows how much she loves him and is worth risking her life for him. Dylan would put her needs above his own. They have a unique love that is worth the fight.

I am looking forward to next book.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...