Saturday 29 October 2016

For All the Right Reasons by Ann Lister




For All the Right ReasonsFor All the Right Reasons by Ann Lister
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For All The Right Reasons focuses on Ben, lead singer in Reckless and Sydney a professional photographer hired to follow his band and document behind the scenes.

I liked Ben tremendously. A rock star that is still a good guy with a plan and morals. His brother Simon, not so much. Didn't care for Simon at all. Ben is crazy about Sydney and wants a chance together. He is a novice photographer on the side and is very interested in her and her work.



Sydney I couldn't really connect with. I understand she had her reasons for how she was but feel like it pushed a bit to far. I grew to like her a bit more at the end of the book but overall didn't really care for her.


Ben carried the book for me and I loved his patience and tenacity with Sydney.

There are a couple good twist in the book that keep the story moving and give it a tad of a dark side. This is my third Ann Lister rocker romance and I think Covered in Lace is still my favorite. I would recommend giving them all a try as they are all different.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks
http://joandisalovebooks.com/
http://joandisalovebooks.blogspot.co.uk/



View all my reviews

Amazon US


Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...